Self motivated, open minded, learner that flourishes in settings that allow for maximum creativity looking to aquire a new set of skills that builds upon previous technology experience.
- Public Speaking
- Social Media Marketing
- Audio Editing and Recording
University of North Dakota
Grand Forks, ND
Fall 2008 - Spring 2010
- Worked on Masters Degree in Music (Trumpet Performance).
- Prepared for and performed in two solo recitals and one joint recital.
- Participated in, and held leadership roles, in ensembles with sizes that ranged from over one hundred to five.
- Employed by the University as a Teaching Assistant for General Music Courses. Duties included grading papers, preparing the classroom, monitoring tests, and lecturing.
- Performed at the 2010 International Trumpet Guild Conference in Sydney, Australia with the trumpet ensemble.
Valley City State University
Valley City, ND
Fall 2007 - Spring 2008
- Graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Music.
- Held leadership roles in multiple ensembles.
- Assisted in recording and mastering recitals and concerts during the school year.
Northern State University
Fall 2004 - Spring 2007
- Worked on various degrees, including Music, Sports Management, and History.
- Performed as a member of the trumpet group The Dominant 7. Notable performances include the 2006 International Trumpet Guild Conference, 2006 University of Wisconsin Indoor Marching Band Show, a regional tour in the summer of 2005, and recording the album "Dominant 7."
- Participated in Track and Cross Country.